Zepp Health has announced Amazfit GTR Mini in India. It is a round-dial smartwatch and brings the usual suite of health and fitness features like heart rate monitor, SpO2 tracker, and many sports modes. However, that’s not all the fancy features of this Amazfit smartwatch. Let’s check them out one by one.
Amazfit GTR Mini attractions
1. Amazfit GTR Mini rocks a round dial flanked by lustrous chassis. Attached to it is a silicone strap that partly resembles in design to the standard Apple Watch strap.
The thing weighs 24.6 grams and there is support for 5 ATM water resistance (up to 50 meters).
2. The display of the GTR Mini is curved by the edges. Amazfit notes oleophobic properties. The screen stretches 1.28-inches, is AMOLED in nature and sports 326 PPI pixel density. You can customize the background using 80+ watch faces.
3. You get 24×7 heart rate logging, blood-oxygen saturation count, stress and sleep health tracking. You can get the first three done with a click of a single button. This option is called One-tap Measuring. Zepp also drops in the proprietary PAI health scoring function.
You can track 120 sports modes also.
4. GTR Mini is equipped with continuous GPS functionality thanks to 5 satellite positioning support and patented circularly-polarized GPS antenna technology. The company boasts the watch’s ability to adept at locking in on GPS.
5. Amazfit claims the GTR Mini can run 14 days on regular use and if you enable the battery saver mode, you can get up to 21 days’ worth of juice.
Amazfit GTR Mini Price
Amazfit GTR Mini is priced at ₹10,999 and will be sold via Amazon India. The sale date hasn’t been announced yet.
product reviews, sci-tech features and updates, keep reading
Digit.in or head to our
Google News page.